If you find yourself in need of urgent refreshment – both in conversation and in blood flow – go pay Roy Hall a visit. Alongside Leland Leard, he’ll be demo-ing the following whisky in Room 29-319 at The Venetian:
- Lagavulan 16, Lagavulan 16 Double Matured
- Glenburnie 18, Macallan 15 Fine Oak.
- Springbank 15, Talisker Distilers Edition Double Matured
- Ardbeg 10
There’ll be some hi-fi gear there too. The Music Hall room is a favourite budget audiophiles for good reason: bang for buck is rarely higher elsewhere. Looks like a whole host of new products for 2013, including a record cleaning machine. Wowsers.
- Music Hall Ikura turntable
- Music Hall Mmf11.1 turntable
- Music Hall Wcs-2 Record Cleaning Machine
- Dared headphone amplifier
- Mic Audio power conditioners
- Creek Evolution 50A integrated amplifier
Here’s hoping the Music Hall Marimba standmounts are also on show. As Roy Hall himself proclaimed (at last year’s RMAF) they were “designed by a fucking genius”. Be warned: the language in the Music Hall room can often stray beyond PG-13.
Further information: Music Hall