Trends Audio have made the leap from electronics to transducers in announcing the SA-10 ans SA-10R standmount loudspeakers; the difference between the two models being an off-set tweeter position on the ‘R’ version.
Here’s the SA-10:
and here’s the SA-10R:
David Ho, marketing director of Trends Audio quothed thus,“Building incredible-sounding products at reasonable prices has made Trends Audio one of the most respected brands in the audio industry. These SA-10 bookshelf series offers seriously big sound in a surprisingly compact package and continue the Trends tradition of using high quality materials and excellent fundamental engineering to deliver exceptional sound at an affordable price.”
- 1″ polymer dome tweeter with neodymium magnet and lightweight
- Double Magnet structure for shielding and optimised field strength
- Front mounted bass port
- Proprietary core inductor used (instead of magnetic-core)
- 5-way binding posts provide a wide array of secure wire-hook up options
- High efficiency design allows SA-10 to be driven by unpretentious amplifiers and receivers
- Low loss rubber driver surrounds for a lifetime of reliable high performance
Both models are available now for US$265 per pair.
Further information: Trends Audio